In line with The Sarawak Foundation's objectives and the responsibilities
entrusted, we pledge to our clients that we will:
- expedite efficiently process all application for our educational assistance
schemes so that they may proceed with their studies unhampered by financial
- Instill awareness of their joint role and responsibilities in promoting
better education for all, and that education is an essential investment for
- Provide update and detailed educational information to assist them in making
the right choices with regard to their educational plans.
- Help the state government to create and expand activities, which contribute
to the progress of education in the state of Sarawak.
- Assist the state government and relevant authorities in easing the burden
faced by those affected by natural disaster and calamities.
To carry out the pledge made, we aspire to provide the best by practicing an
efficient work culture, trustworthiness, friendliness, tolerance and dedication,
hence, we ensure that:
- All application for Education Assistance Schemes (Education Loan, Full
Loan, Matriculation Loan, Revolving Fund, Air Travel, Local Scholarships,
Examination Fees Loan and Student Exchange Programme Scholarship) will be
processed immediately and a feedback on progress made within two weeks from
approval of the application.
- Payment for Local Scholarships shall be made the schools within two weeks
upon receiving the complete students' performance report.
- Payment for Education Loans shall be made within two weeks upon receiving
the complete students' results;
- Issue of receipt for payment of Education Loan shall be made within three
days if received by post and immediately for counter payment.
Educational Loan Repayment Statement shall be issued within three days upon
HUMAN RESOURCE, FINANCE AND SYSTEM
- To provide a user-friendly environment with good facilities and customer
- To deal with all complaints immediately and to response within two weeks;
- To improver Service Quality from time to time;
- Supplier will be remunerated within one month of receipt of invoice.
INVESTMENT AND PROPERTY UNIT
- To issue receipts pertaining to investment and property management within
three days for payment made by post and immediately for counter payment.
In serving our clients, we aim to uphold our UTAMA slogan,
U - Unggul / Excellence
T - Tepat dan Telus / Accurately and Transparency
A - Amanah dan Akauntabiliti / Trustworthiness and Accountability
M - Mesra / Friendliness
A - Aktif / Active