Yayasan Sarawak reserves the right to take legal action against borrowers’ who fails to repay loans within their scheduled period. Their names will also be listed on CTOS as Hardcore Debtors. Yayasan Sarawak has the right to share borrowers’ information to the Credit Rating Agency if a borrower fails to repay after issuing the final reminder.
NOTE: Please refer to the Repayment Notice or contact the Repayment Section at 082-441686.
- Student to be responsible and accountable for their loans.
- Skim Pinjaman Latihan Teknikal (PTK) – 6 months after completion of studies
- Skim Pinjaman Pelajaran (dalam negara) – 12 months after completion of studies
- Skim Pinjaman Pelajaran (luar negara) – 6 months after completion of studies
- Yayasan Sarawak’s Counter – Wisma Adenan, Level 1, Jalan Sultan Tengah, Kuching
- Bank Simpanan Nasional Counter / Registered BSN Counter– Terms and Conditions apply.
- Salary Deduction (Allotment) – Borrowers to deal directly with their Head of Departments / employers for salary deductions. Details to be submitted to Yayasan Sarawak OR email : email@example.com OR fax : 082-441686
- Payment through withdrawal of KWSP (Account 2)
- Online Payment via:
CIMB Bank > Click Pay Bills > Search Yayasan Sarawak > Enter Borrower’s Full Name and MyKad No. > Enter Amount
Maybank2u > Click Bill Payment > Make One-Off Payment > Select List – Education and Education Loan > Select Yayasan Sarawak > Enter Borrower’s MyKad No. & Full Name > Enter Amount
RHB Bank > Click BillPay > Other Billers > Search Yayasan Sarawak > Enter Borrower’s MyKad No. & Full Name > Enter Amount
- AVOID PAYMENT VIA CASH DEPOSIT MACHINES
Payment via JomPAY CIMB Bank (Biller Code: 7773)
Payment can be made via Online Banking Websites and Applications on mobile phones
Biller Code: 7773
Ref-1 : < Borrower’s MyKad Number
Ref-2 : < Borrower’s Phone Number or Email
***Borrowers’ are advised to keep track of their own repayment by keeping a copy of their payment receipt.
***Borrowers’ are also advised to update the Repayment Section on their current telephone number, e-mail and address.
- To reward students who achieve academic excellence.
- Borrowers’ are eligible to apply for incentives based on consistency in repayment and subject to the terms and conditions as follows:
- Skim Pinjaman Pelajaran (dalam negara)
- 75% incentive: CGPA 3.50 & above
- 50% incentive: CGPA 3.00 – 3.49 OR Medical students who successfully complete their studies OR Postgraduate research students who successfully complete their studies
- Skim Pinjaman Pelajaran (luar negara)
- 25% incentive: Bachelor’s Degree with First Class Honours OR Medical students who successfully completed their studies
- Skim Pinjaman Latihan Teknikal (PTK)
- 50% incentive to students who successfully completed their studies
- Skim Biasiswa Pinjaman Foundation in Engineering
- 50% incentive to students who successfully completed their studies and continue pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (for Bumiputra students only)
- Skim Pinjaman Program Penerbangan
- 25% incentive to students who successfully completed their studies
- Lump Sum Loan Payment
- 25% of the outstanding balances subject to completion of their studies
- Within the repayment period
* Borrowers’ are to submit written application and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR faxed to 082-440023 OR sent to:
JALAN SULTAN TENGAH,
PETRA JAYA, 93050
and provide the Repayment Section with a copy of their Graduation Certificate and Academic Transcript for reference.
* Yayasan Sarawak has the right to withdraw incentive given if payment is not made within scheduled period.
* Borrowers’ are to pay lump sum if studies are not completed.