Font Size A A A Color Green Blue Red
Sarawak Crest


Wednesday, 01 July 2020

Please send us a copy of the certified document in the event of any problems or difficulties uploading the document when applying online.

The list of required documents:
1. Offer letter from Institution of Higher Education.
2. Students and parent’s MyKad.
3. SPM Certificate / UEC Certificate / Certificate of Matriculation / O Level.
4. Structure of tuition fees (IPTS only).
5. Salary slip or parent’s pension statement.
6. Income verification letter (no income or self-employment).

Other related documents:
7. Registration fee payment receipt (HGIPT applicant only).
6. Bachelor’s degree certificate (PhD student only).
9. Certificate of activity and co-curriculum participation (Tun Taib Scholarship Application / Overseas Loan Application).
10. Study leave letter (working applicant only).
11. Property Letter (overseas loan application).
12. Guarantor’s MyKad.

Please send copies of the documents to Yayasan Sarawak, Wisma Adenan, Jalan Sultan Tengah, Petra Jaya, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak. For inquiries, please call the Scholarship Section or the Education Loan Section at 082-441686.